Tuesday, October 21, 2008

BIC28: Black and Orange

It's another Tuesday and another neato Inspiration Challenge from Beate! This week the piece is this fun contemporary room arrangement.

What do you think of the colors? The Tangerine Tango, Black and Gray are perfect for a Halloween card, so of course I had to make one that wasn't! Instead I used the color combo to make a sweet friend card!


Are you also curious as to what the rest of the Inspiration Team made? I thought so! Here are some links to their fabulous blogs: Jennifer, Susan, Silke, Dawn and Charmaine. Make sure to visit Beate's blog for the full details and to see her awesome take on the challenge!

Quick notes: I created a pocket from black cardstock and decorated with some scallop edging, ribbon, and the So swirly Jumbo Wheel. I then made an insert for the pocket, added a pull tab to the tob and a bit of stamping to the bottom for decoration. To finish I mounted the pocket onto a decorated 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of black cardstock.

Stamps: Best Wishes & More, So Swirly jumbo wheel. Paper: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Bali Breeze Designer. Ink: Black StazOn, Tangerine Tango. Other: Tangerine Tango striped ribbon, silver brads, Pumpkin Pie grosgrain, Scallop Edged punch, coluzzle and circle template, Round Tab punch, mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals.

9 comments:

  1. VERY cute job w/ this! I am liking these inspiration challenges more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love that pocket! The design and colours are so fun!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, Danielle! I love the pocket ant the pull out is so cute! Have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Fantastic pocket card! LOVE it.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pocket card. Love this great design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle - this is just awesome!!!
    Great looking pocket card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH Gorgeous Danielle. Love the pocket...too cute.
    Love keesh x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Danielle... I'm back surfing my stamping blogs! Fall is here and time to surf, Hee...Hee! Love this card and you'll see more of me! Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)