Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BIC29: Breezy and Beautiful

It's another Tuesday and another sweet Inspiration Challenge from Beate! This week the piece is a comfy bedroom arrangement from Pottery Barn. Very pretty and look at that rug - simple and neat. I need a rug. I put in hardwood flooring in my bedroom. It's now winter and the mornings are a bit chilly. I do not wear socks to bed... that floor is c-o-l-d on the bare toes! Brrrr!!!

Enough about my cold toes and on to the challenge! I picked the colors: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla and Kraft from the inspiration piece. I decided to mimic the breezy feel of the bedding scene by keeping my card simple... very simple!

To see more fabulous takes on this challenge check out the blogs of the rest of the Inspiration Team: Jennifer, Susan, Silke, Dawn and Charmaine. Make sure to visit Beate's blog for the full details and to see sample!

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes. Paper: Naturals Ivory, Kraft, Very Vanilla. Ink: Black StazOn, Baja Breeze Classic, Kiwi Kiss Classic. Other: mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals, Kiwi Kiss striped ribbon.

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Danielle! I love your take on the challenge! TFS! Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Danielle! I love your card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO pretty and such a nice color match! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pocket Silhouettes was the perfect stamp set for that challenge, wasn't it! Very pretty, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You totally rocked this one, as usual. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle, this is beautiful...pocket silhouettes are perfect for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like it . i think it could be easily made into a sympathy card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such graceful and lovely stamping. Love this, Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danielle - this is so pretty!!! Great idea to use this Set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely fabulous, Danielle! Can't wait to CASE this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your simple, breezy look on this. The piercing on the mat is a very nice touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the simple lines on this card! So FABOULOUS! Smiles... Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)