Sunday, October 19, 2008

Haunting up some Fun

Hello everyone! How has your weekend been going? I've been having a good one visiting with my mom and shopping! Lots and lots of shopping. I should have never gone in that shoe store! :) But hey, I have some cute shoes to wear now!

Although I didn't buy very many crafty things. Especially since I seem to have a large pile of stamps and other items that I haven't even used, including this cute Halloween set called Monster Squad from MFT Stamps!

Quick notes: The house image was stamped several times on different papers (Pumpkin Pie, patterened, Close to Cocoa and Whisper White). The siding was cut from the designer paper, the roof from Pumpking Pie (some distressing was added with Pumpkin Pie Classic ink and a sponge), and the doors/windows from the Whisper White (colored with Copic markers). All pieces were adhered to a house base cutout from a piece of Close to Cocoa cardstock. The top of the roof piece was glued directly to the CC cardstock and then the bottom of the roof was tacked in place with dimensionals. The doors and windows were also adhered with dimensionals. For the background of the house, a piece of cardstock that I had heat embossed several bats on was used.

Stamps: Monster Squad (MFT Stamps), Halloween Frights. Paper: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Close to Cocoa (base on which house pieces are adhered), Whisper White (doors and windows), Night Light Dotted Corn designer (My Mind's Eye). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Pumpkin Pie Classic, VersaMark. Other: Tangerine Tango striped ribbon, black brads, Basic Black embossing powder, dimensionals.

5 comments:

  1. That is one of my favorite stamps, LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house came out awesome on this! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Danielle! I got this set and have yet to ink it up!! (hanging head in shame!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very adorable card! Love the details and colors... you always have great style! Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)