Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pretties Wednesday: Color Combo Style

Two weeks ago Jodi challenged the Prettie Girls to make a card using the following color combo: Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose and Chocolate Chip. Oh boy, this was not the easiest challenge for me... but I did it and I actually like it! :)

Stamps: Whiskers (Paper Pretties), Gratitude Background. Paper: Naturals Ivory, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip Patterns designer. Ink: black, Copic markers, Regal Rose Classic. Other: Prima flowers, clear crystal brads, mat pack, paper piercer, Top Note BigZ die, Regal Rose brads, Tangerine Tango stitched ribbon, distressing tool, dimensionals.

P.S. I am still stuck on Halloween cards... I even have a couple more to share over the next few days!

7 comments:

  1. Just adorable!! She was by far the favorite for this challenge! :) Just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card, Danielle!! Beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!!! I love these non-traditional Halloween colors...just fabulous!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! I love this color combo and cute image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)