Sunday, October 26, 2008

Snowman Sunday

I've been checking out the weather forecast for tomorrow and it is calling for s-n-o-w. Yuck! On occasion I do like a good snowfall, however I'm just not ready for the white stuff. I'd like another month or so of Fall first please. :) So I'm crossing my fingers and hoping the forecast is off.

However the idea of snow reminded me that I should start working on some Christmas card ideas. This is the first one that I came up with - quite colorful don't ya think?

All supplies are from SU! except I used PaperTrey white cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink and Copic markers for the snowman head. Stamps: Big On Christmas, Gratuitous Background. Paper: Baja Breeze, Taken with Teal, Riding Hood Red, PaperTrey Select White, Bella Rose designer. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Baja Breeze Classic, Taken With Teal Classic, Whisper White Craft, Copic markers (YG95, BG10, BG72, R46, YR07, 0). Other: mat pack, paper piercer, heat tool, silver brads, dimensionals, Riding Hood Red/Very Vanilla Grosgrain ribbon. Finished card size is 5" x 5".

4 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous card, Danielle! The ribbon is just fabulous, and the coloring of the snowman is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Love every detail!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Awesome color combo, that ribbon really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes!!! This is awesome, Danielle! I LOVE the colors!!! And that ribbon.....is on my next order!! Thanks for the enabling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)