Monday, October 6, 2008

Sweet Tweet

Ready for an easier card? Thought so! This one uses the new Season of Friendship stamp set from Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Mini catalog and just a couple different papers and inks. I made fourteen of these for a GSG swap. Rather simple, but by the time I was done I was questioning my sanity in designing a card that needed both paper piercing and a little tiny bird cut out! :)







Here is a closeup of the little birdie. I guess he was worth all the effort! Although sadly there were injuries in the making of this card... a couple of the little birdies lost a tail feather or beak in the trimming process. Needless to say I was going a little cross-eyed after the first couple... tiny little tweets!

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Season of Friendship. Paper: Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Very Vanilla, Bella Rose designer. Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze. Other: silver brad, Whisper White taffeta, mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals.

4 comments:

  1. I got my card yesterday, Danielle! It's SO pretty. Thanks for doing all that cutting and piercing; it makes for a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I want this set so bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally cute, I wish I had ordered this set now...that always happens to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super nice!! I'm getting this set soon... I just started my first blog!! Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)