Monday, October 27, 2008

A Twiggy Tree

Okay, I did it. I broke down and ordered a bunch of ribbon from PaperTrey Ink (and some white paper and a stamp set). Sigh, I just cannot resist ribbon. :) I whipped up this card using the Dark Chocolate Swiss Dot Sating ribbon... yummy!

Quick notes: Main image was stamped in Rich Cocoa and colored with Copic markers. A line of white Liquid Applique was drawn across the bottom and dusted with Dazzling Diamonds glitter before heating until it puffed. More glitter was applied to the glass ornaments hanging from the tree. The sentiment is a rubon from the Chit Chat set by Stampin' Up!.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Mr. Twigster. Paper: Chocolate Chip, PaperTrey Select white, Mellow 6" x 6" designer pad (Basic Grey). Ink: Memento Brown, Copic markers (YG06, YG63, Y17, B21, R27). Other: Dark Chocolate Swiss Dots Satin (PaperTrey Ink), Chit Chat rubons, White Liquid Applique, heat tool, Dazzling Diamonds, Heat Tool, Top Note BigZ die, dimensionals.

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute, danielle! The more and more I see that Big Shot Top Note thing, the more I think I "need" it..do you happen to know if it works with the Cuttlebug?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute, makes me want to watch charlie brown christmas. I LOVE the snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!!! I'm a sucker for Ribbon too...LOVE IT! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right Danielle... yummy ribbon. I need to check out Paper Trey Ink selection. I'm a sucker for Ribbon and DP... LOL! Again great card! Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so cute!! Love the striped paper! Gotta love PTI's ribbon and their white cs (my fave white)!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)