Sunday, November 23, 2008

Oopsie Daisy... Where Have I Been?

Yikes, this last week has been crazy! Tons of work at the 'real' job which is why there was no Snowman Sunday - I was working. Then even more work during the week but I did it all by Friday evening so I didn't need to go in again this weekend. Yay!!! And if that wasn't enough I scheduled a Stamp Camp at my house on Saturday! Yeesh, but it was a blast. Although I think my crafty peeps were about to rebel by the end of the day. I was in a paper piercing craze when I designed the cards for the class... heh heh heh.

Speaking of cards, here is one of the six cards that they made at the class. This one uses the A Flower For All Seasons stamp set and some the scrumptious Alpine Ribbon Originals. They also made this card and this one too. I'll share the rest of the cards over the next couple days (I still have to take pics).

Here is a closeup of the main image. It was colored with SU! markers and then a bit of shimmer was added with Pearlescent Watercolors.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: A Flower for All Seasons, Hugs & Wishes. Paper: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, PTI Select White, Chocolate Chip Patterns designer, Bella Rose designer. Ink: Black StazOn, SU! markers. Other: Pearlescent watercolors, AquaPainter, 1/4" circle punch, mat pack, paper piercer, Alpine Ribbon Originals, Scalloped Edge punch, vintage brads, On Board chipboard, dimensionals.

3 comments:

  1. This is an AWESOME card girl..hope you are having a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Danielle!!! I totally need to get this set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the details you put into the card. Great coloring too! Smiles... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)