Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pretties Wednesday: On a Layer Diet

Two weeks ago Julie challenged the Prettie Girls to make a one layer card with scoring. I'm betting she sat back and laughed after issuing that one - talk about having to go on an extreme layer diet! And next thing you know she'll probably issue a no ribbon challenge! :) Needless to say without be able to use mulitple layers I kept my card simple and sweet!

Wanna see what the rest of the Prettie Girls did with their limited layers? Take a look at their blogs at:
Charmaine Ikach
Jackie Pedro
Jackie Rakoski
Jessica Diedrich
Jessica Rone
Jillian Winters
Jodi Collins
Julie Masse

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Falling for You Sophia, Giving Thanks sentiment. Paper: PTI Select white. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Riding Hood Red Classic, Copic markers. Other: Pure Poppy Polytwill ribbon (PTI), Little Felt Flurries, Felt Flower Fusion Too, red crystal brads (Making Memories), Nestabilities rectangle die.

8 comments:

  1. But it's soooo pretty Danielle!! Sometimes sweet and simple is so refreshing and this is just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this. You did such agreat job on this "hands are tied behind my back" challenge, as I called it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just awesome Danielle, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty, Danielle! It's colored so beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so beautiful!!
    have a wonderful day BA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)