Sunday, November 23, 2008

Snowman Sunday #4

I found time to stamp today! After my trip to Home Depot that is. Hee hee... that was a fun trip. I went to purchase a folding table for my mom but they were out of stock. However on the end cap of one of the aisles there was something that caught my eye. Oh baby... an Epson Stylus Photo 1400 Wide Format printer. It is mine... all mine! But I NEEDED it! Really! My old photo printer gave out a year ago and I've been relying on Shutterfly for my pictures but that is a pain in the patootie when you need a photo immediately (and are too lazy to drive to the store 15 minutes away and wait for them to print ya one). So I had been on a lookout for a new printer anyways. Plus it can print on 12" x 12" paper... seriously, how could I resist?

Once the printer was bought and the call was made to my mom to let her know I struck out on the table I sat down and made a card... just for you! It uses a cute Snow Kitty stamp from Whipper Snapper that was colored with Copic markers. I did add a touch or two of glitter for some extra oh-la-la. The sentiment was stamped in Whisper White Craft ink, coated with Winter White embossing powder and heat set. The sketch is the latest SFYTT from Jen del Muro. Yet another blog that I stalk for sketch ideas but rarely have time to actually do! Well, I'm off to do my chores and get ready for work tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great weekend! :)

All images copyright Whipper Snapper. Stamps: Snow Kitty, Winter Schminter Cling set. Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, PTI Select White, Ski Slope designer. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Whisper White craft ink, Close to Cocoa Classic. Other: 1" circle punch, mat pack, paper piercer, silver brad, Chocolate Chip wide satin ribbon, dimensionals, Dazzling diamonds glitter.


Oh... and now that I have a printer I can actually print some of the pictures I take. Like this one I took just before I left the house to run my errands (and impulse purchase that printer)... ironic isn't it? Btw, this is my cat Isa, aka Isa-Bean and Isa-Brat. She's taking a snooze on the couch.

7 comments:

  1. A snowcat??? This I must have!!! LOVE your card and your kitty! What a cute pie!!! As I am typing, my littest kitty is half on my and half on my laptop...oh, to be a cat owner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute...as soon as I saw this I thought of Jodi, and there she is, LOL!!! Love it Danielle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Card and Cute Kitty, and that printer - ohhhh, I am soooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW! A snowcat! Too cute! Love the card and the picture of your kitty...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute kitty card!!! and you will love that printer- very good purchase!! I have one and LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your snowman is so CUTE! I enjoy the blue and brown CS colors and paper piercing. Yum-O... Con'grats on the new printer toy! Your cat is so adorable too! Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course… Home Depot is a lovely store & also my favorite for online shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)