Thursday, November 20, 2008

Something Has Gone Askew

This week's Paper Pretties Challenge should you choose to accept it is to make a card using the following sketch.

How does the Paper Pretties' challenge work? Make a card, scrapbook page, altered item or so forth using Paper Pretties stamps if you have them using the color combo provided. If you don't have Paper Pretties' stamps, still feel free to join in the fun... the more the merrier! :) Then visit the Paper Pretties' gallery and upload a picture of your project to the Weekly Challenges category (also use the keyword PWC29 - aids in searching). You have until the following Thursday to upload your picture to the gallery to be entered into the contest to earn a little something something from the Paper Pretties' Boutique.

Here is my sample made with the sketch. This one is not thrilling me at all - my stamping mojo was definitely turned off during the making of this card. I think it is the colors... way too much orange! I think I will steer clear of that color for a while. :)

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Sending you Love Sophia, Sanded background (SU!). Paper: Basic Grey Mellow designer, PUmpkin Pie, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, PTI Select white. Ink: More Mustard Classic, Copic markers, black. Other: Diamond stickles, dimensionals, ribbon (retired SU!), Filigree Assortment brad, crystal brads mat pack, paper piercer.

5 comments:

  1. AAAACKKKKK! This is Gorgeous! Okay, I'm going to try to play this one for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is amazing, Danielle! Love the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Danielle and I love this sketch!! Will definitely try to play this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you may be NUTSO, this is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO gorgeous Danielle! LOVE this sketch and your card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)