Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's a Birthday Blog Hop!

Guess what today is!? It is Prettie Girl extraordinaire Jodi's birthday. Woo hoo! Hope it is a good one Jodi! To celebrate the Prettie Girls are having a blog hop with lots of birthday goodness. I'm bringing the chocolate of course. A big bowl of M&Ms! :)

The birthday hop started at Christie's blog so if you haven't visited there yet... well you are missing out on some of the fun. *For those of you unfamiliar with a blog hop here is how it works: start at Blog A, read the post and follow the included link to Blog B... repeat until the last blog (aka Blob Z) is reached! Easy peasy, right?

Of course I had to make a card for the birthday girl! I used Flutter By Sophia and some pretty My Mind's Eye designer paper. Oh la la. I added some touches of glitter with the Copic Spica glitter pens.

Are you ready to see more birthday goodness? Well, hop on over to Jillian's blog for the next stop. I'm sure she will have something extra fantastic to share!

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: FlutterBy Sophia (Paper Pretties), 29 Again (Whipper Snapper). Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, PTI Select white, designer (My Mind's Eye). Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, Chocolate Chip Classic, Copic markers and AtYou Spica glitter pens. Other: Filigree Brads, mat pack, paper piercer, sponge, Dark Chocolate Swiss Dots satin ribbon, dimensionals.

12 comments:

  1. Totally adorable Danielle!! That bowl of M&M's is yummmyyyyy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle!! This is out of this world (just like every other card you make!!!) You AMAZE me all the time!! Thank you SOOOOOO much!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is gorgeous!! That bowl of M&M's looks mmmmm!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!! I just love the prettie paper!! I just took a big handful of M&Ms too - thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....beautiful card, Danielle! Now I'm craving M & M's!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Danielle...the ribbon and brad are perfect! And I especially love the sentiment with this Sophia!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! Chocolate! Love this and love the glittery b-fly and that filigree brad is my fave! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chocolate! What would a party be without chocolate! The card is just too darling, I love the whole look! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh my two fav things, Prettie stamps and Chocolate!!! Yummalicious my dear!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!! Love your coloring and detials... thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)