Saturday, December 6, 2008

Just Chillin'

So what are you doing on this Saturday afternoon? I'm just chillin' (literally... it's cold out), doing a bit of cleaning and laundry and of course some stamping! Yay!

I made this card a few days ago and thought today was an appropriate day to share it! :) I used a couple of stamps from the Anna Wight cling set Cozy Critters and had some fun coloring. For the blue sky I masked the puppy and the ground and then sponged some Bashful Blue ink onto the cardstock. I can't wait until I can use my airbrusing system instead of sponging. I have almost all the pieces except the Air Adapter (on its way) and a 1/4 to 1/8 coupling for my air compressor (big bro has one he will give me when I see him at Christmas). I guess big obnoxious brothers are good for something besides picking on me! :)

I also added some glitter to the ground around the puppy's feet and the centers of the blue snowflakes.

Later gators - I'm off to eat some lunch and then hit the craft room!

All images copyright Whipper Snapper. Stamps: Cozy Critters. Paper: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, PTI Select White, Brenda Walton Peppermint Twist designern(K & Company). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Close to Cocoa Classic, Bashful Blue Classic, Copic markers. Other: mat pack, paper piercer, snowflake punch (Martha Stewart), Crystal glitter (Martha Stewart), Riding Hood Red Striped ribbon, dimensionals.

7 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE this!! I am SO going to case this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is SUPER cute! hope you stay warm & cozy inside your house! it just finally started to get cold here in Austin

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!!!! I love this, Danielle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANTASTIC!! Your doggie is so cute and loveable. Thanks for sharing... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)