Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Lamb of a Gift

Oops... been a few days since I posted! Been a bit busy with some shopping, snow removal and well just dashing here and there! :) However I did take a few minutes to make a gift card holder.

I used the fun Cozy Critters stamp set again as well as the Top Note BigZ die. I basically made a quick and simple gift card holder and attached it to a Top Not shape cut from backing board (nice and sturdy).

The top note shape was covered in paper and chunky glitter from Martha Stewart was glued to the the edges. I added a jumbo eyelet and a piece of cord so the tag could be fastened to a gift bag.

To keep the gift card holder portion from popping open I added a small magnetic snap. The bottom portion of the snap is covered by the ribbon. The attraction between the two pieces was so strong it kept pulling the top piece from the flap when opening so I added the ribbon to lessen the attraction. :)

All images copyright Whipper Snapper Designs. Stamps: Cozy Critters. Paper: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, PTI Select White, designer (My Mind's Eye). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Copic Spica Pens (red, gold and clear). Other: mat pack, paper piercer, rhinestones (KaiserCrafts), Chit Chat rubons, Baja Breeze grosgrain, dimensionals, Top Note Die (Sizzix, available from SU!), silver jumbo eyelet (We R Memory Keepers), cord, Crystal Snow Glitter (Martha Stewart), 1 1/4" circle punch, Small Magnetic Snap (Basic Grey), backing board.

5 comments:

  1. THIS IS SO FREAKIN' ADORABLE. I LOVE THE SHEEP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...super uber CUTE! :) Love the whole tag/giftcard idea, and your sparklies and adorable sheep is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)