Monday, December 15, 2008

Meowy Christmas

Just wanted to stop in and quickly share a card! This one uses the Anna Wight Cozy Critters stamp set from Whipper Snapper and some of my favorite shades of blue and brown! ;) Very wintery... which is appropriate considering the extra cold weather outside. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that it warms up a bit (okay a lot) for tomorrow evening. I'll be out selling Christmas Trees for the Ann Arbor Jaycees again. I think I will be wrapping myself around the heater to stay warm! :)


Quick note: the sentiment was stamped in Whisper White craft ink and then covered with clear embossing powder and heat set. The snowflake pattern was created by embossing a piece of Bordering Blue cardstock with the Snow Dots embossing folder and then smooshing Whisper White craft ink onto the raised portions. The edges were also sponged with Chocolate Chip Classic ink.

All images copyright Whipper Snapper. Stamps: Cozy Critters. Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Bordering Blue, PTI Select White, designer (Basic Grey). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Whisper White Craft, Copic markers, black pen. Other: dotted ribbon (American Crafts), sponge, mat pack, paper piercer, Clear embossing powder, Snow Dots embossing folder (CuttleBug), Chocolate pearls (KaiserCrafts), dimensionals.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle... I know what you mean about the COLD weather. It's -20 below at my house. (Minnesota) I just love your christmas card... FUN colors and your CB snowflake embossing is divine. Very purrrrrrrrrfect!! Smiles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love this set? Your card is adorable...love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love that kitty.
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute! I'm not a "cat person", but this one is pretty darn sweet! Love your banner too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous and your color choices are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet image!!!!!way tooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    tfs:)
    chat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)