Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Prettie Wednesday: All My Fav Colors!

Two weeks ago Jodi challenged the rest of the Prettie Girls to use the following color combination: Real Red, Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip. Three of my favorite colors in one challenge! This is definitely the challenge for me! Woot! :)

I used Trim the Tree Sophia (sorry, I used her again!) for the main image and colored with Copic markers. I ran the Baja Breeze cardstock layer through my Cuttlebug and embossed with the Snow Dots folder. I then inked the raised portions with my Whisper White Craft pad and heat set. Then I added a whole lot of accents - ribbon, buttons, brads and pearls. Hmm... wonder if I could have fit a clip in there somewhere too! :)

For more inspiration check out what the rest of the Prettie Girls have made for this week's colorful challenge:
Charmaine Ikach
Jackie Pedro
Jackie Rakoski
Jessica Diedrich
Jessica Rone
Jillian Winters
Jodi Collins
Julie Masse

Here you can see a closeup of how I layered a clear button, 3/4" circle of Chocolate Chip and a Basic Grey brad. It's a yummy confection of button-y goodness! :)

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Trim the Tree Sophia. Paper: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, PTI Select White, Ski Slope designer. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Chocolate Chip Classic, Whisper White Craft, Copic markers. Other: Riding Hood Red/Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, clear button, Wassail expoxy brad (Basic Grey), Chocolate Pearls (Kaiser), white brads (Doodlebug), Snow Dots CuttleBug embossing folder, mat pack, paper piercer, sponge, dimensionals, 3/4" circle punch.

8 comments:

  1. Drool! I love it...it's absolutely stunning, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT card, Danielle! LOVE that layered clear button/brad look! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Danielle! You always come up with such great layouts. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl...this is AMAZING!!! LOVE all the details on this!!! WOW WOW WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful, Danielle! LOVE all of the embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many wonderful elements. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)