Friday, December 5, 2008

Pretties Thursday on a Late Friday Evening

Yeah, I'm running a touch behind this week! ;) But I should have plenty of time to craft, shop and put up my Christmas tree this weekend. Woo hoo! Although I do have a couple of other activities planned like selling Christmas Trees for the Ann Arbor Jaycees. Sure hope it warms up between now and Sunday early evening because right now it is really really cold out. Brr! So if you are in Ann Arbor and need a tree stop by the Dollar Store across from Arborland and pick out a pretty tree and maybe bring me some hot cocoa please. LOL! :)

For my latest crafty card using Paper Prettie stamps I used the newly released Trim the Tree Sophia and some pretty Wassail designer paper. Yum! I also used Splitcoast Sketch Challenge SC205 for the layout. Although my main image is a bit bigger than the one in the sketch but that is cool, right?

Here is a closeup of Sophia - I applied a bit of glitter to the flowers on Sophia's paper pieced dress for a little bit of extra oomph.

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Trim the Tree Sophia. Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel, Riding Hood Red, PTI Select White, Wassail designer (Basic Grey). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Creamy Caramel Classic, Close to Cocoa Classic, Chocolate Chip Classic, black pen, Copic markers, Clear AtYou Spica pen. Other: silver brads, Wassail Glazed brads (Basic Grey), Riding Hood Red Striped ribbon, mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals.

3 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)