Monday, December 8, 2008

Welcome to the neighborhood!

I had to switch from making wintery/Christmas cards. I was going to overdose on all of the holiday goodness if I didn't! Not to mention those Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip cookies I made. Yeesh, someone needs to take those away from me! :)

So what is a girl to do when she needs to switch themes? Dig through the pile of new rubbah that has been sitting there begging for some ink! From the pile I pulled out the Neighborhood of Simplicity stamp from Unity Stamp Company and my Copic markers (including the glitter pens) and had some fun!

Quick Notes: The sentiment is from the Birds of a Feather set. The main image and sentiment were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The houses were colored with Copic markers and accented with AtYou Spica glitter pens. For the sky I washed some Bashful Blue Classic ink onto the paper with an AquaPainter. I also coated the window panes with Crystal Effects.

All images copyright Unity Stamps. Stamps: Neighborhood of Simplicity, Birds of a Feather. Paper: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, PTI Select White, The Pets Stack designer (Die Cuts With a View). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bashful Blue Classic, Copic markers and Spica pens. Other: mat pack, paper piercer, Soft Sky double-stitched ribbon, diemensionals, AquaPainter, Word Window punch, silver brads, Crystal Effects.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute neighborhood card. :)
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO adorable, danielle! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)