Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Birdie

Just popping in with a quick post! I'm still thinking thoughts of Spring so here is another bright and cheery card! For the main image and sentiment I used a stamp set that I bought from Unity a while ago that had not seen ink yet. Please don't report me to the Office of Rubber Stamp Neglect and Abuse. I promise to be better! :)

Quick notes: I inked the image in Memento Tuxedo Black and stamped on PTI Select White cardstock. I masked the image and airbrushed a blue sky around the bird with a Copic marker and the air brusing system. Love my air compressor!! I then removed the mask and colored the bird and flower.

All images copyright Unity Stamps. Stamps: Birds of a Feather. Paper: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, PTI Select White, Urban Prarie designer (Basic Grey). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Chocolate Chip Classic, Copic markers. Other: Petite Scalloped Circle and Circle Nestabilitie dies, metallic circle medium sized brads (Recollections), Chocolate Chip Taffecta Ribbon, Paisley embossing folder (Cuttlebug), air brushing system, dimensionals.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card! The image and the papers are truly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic!! I LOVE that sketch!! I think I might have to CASE it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you airbrushed your bird, I also love the rest of the cars as well. You are such an inspiration to us all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Danielle! I love that dp...it's probably the only one I don't own! It's on the list now! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)