Friday, January 23, 2009

Hello Weekend!

I'm so happy that the weekend has finally arrived! Even though I only worked four days this week it seemed link a really long one - maybe it is the headache I've had all day today? Regardless of the reason I am happy to have two days off from work and to make things even more fun there is a Paper Pretties release party on Sunday. Woo hoo! Not only that but one of the sets being released is Flirty Fortunes which I finally had a chance to sit down and use to make a card. Double woo hoo!

So what do you think? Are you thrilled? LOL!

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Flirty Fortunes. Paper: Marigold Morning, Chocolate Chip, Georgia Pacific white, Chocolate Chip patterns designer, Close to Cocoa prints designer (retired). Ink: Black, Close to Cocoa Classic, Copic markers. Other: Stickles, Summer Sunrise Topnotch Twill (PTI), brown brads (DoodleBug?), mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals.

10 comments:

  1. Love it Danielle...the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled for you,LOL!! This is so cute!! Thought I had my headache whipped then it came back this afternoon...I told Jodi that amputation was the only cure at this point, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not into stamping (whatever that is), just saw your photo and wanted to tell you that you're very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors and just the cutest saying! You inspire me girl!!!! YOU ROCK... TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)