Saturday, January 3, 2009

A New Year needs a Calendar!

A few months ago I began working on a 2009 calendar and I've finally finished it! I was procrastinating because I did not have an air can for my Copic airbrushing system. However I now have an air compressor setup so I am good to go! Now that the calendar is finished I thought I would share several more pages of it with you. You can see the original post here.

August: uses Bunny Slippers Sophia, some Prima flowers and adhesive rhinestones.

Supplies: Bunny Slippers Sophia. Paper: Basic Gray, Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue, Georgia Pacific white, Chocolate Chalet Designer (Cloud 9). Ink: Copic markers, Memento Tuxedo Black. Other: Prima flowers, Brocade Blue brads, twill ribbon (Taylored Expressions), mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals, adhesive rhinestones (KaiserCraft), flowers (Prima).

September: uses Off to School Sophia, some vibrant Basic Grey Wassail buttons and American Crafts dotted ribbon.

Supplies: Off to School Sophia. Paper: Basic Gray, Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, Georgia Pacific white, Chocolate Chalet Designer (Cloud 9). Ink: Copic markers, Memento Tuxedo Black. Other: Wassail Buttons (Basic Grey), Real Red brads, dotted ribbon (American Crafts), mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals.

October: uses Falling for You Sophia, some felt flowers and epoxy brads.

Supplies: Falling for You Sophia. Paper: Basic Gray, Mellow Moss, Apricot Appeal, Georgia Pacific white, Chocolate Chalet Designer (Cloud 9). Ink: Copic markers, Memento Tuxedo Black. Other: Flower Fusion, Flower Fusion Too, Mellow Moss brads, epoxy brads (Basic Grey), twill ribbon (Taylored Expressions), mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals.

November: uses Snowflake Kisses, more Basic Grey Wassail buttons and American Crafts dotted ribbon.

Supplies: Snowflake Kisses. Paper: Basic Gray, Mellow Moss, Tangerine Tango, Georgia Pacific white, Chocolate Chalet Designer (Cloud 9). Ink: Copic markers, Memento Tuxedo Black. Other: Wassail Buttons (Basic Grey), dotted ribbon (American Crafts), mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals.

December: uses Trim the Tree Sophia, fun Felt Flurries, big epoxy brads and some striped ribbon. I also added some glitter to the ornament and Sophia's pink sash and hair bow with Copic Spica AtYou glitter pens.

Supplies: Trim the Tree Sophia. Paper: Basic Gray, Bashful Blue, Riding Hood Red, Georgia Pacific white, Chocolate Chalet Designer (Cloud 9). Ink: Copic markers, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Spica AtYou glitter pens. Other: Wassail Expoxy Brads (Basic Grey), striped ribbon (May Arts), Felt Flurries, mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals.


To finish here is a side shot of the completed calendar. Wowza did it ever end up bulky, but cute! Now I just need to wrap it in some bubble wrap, put it in a box and mail it to the recipient. None other than Prettie Mama Christie! Hope she likes it! :)

9 comments:

  1. HOLY COW!!! What a gorgeous calendar, Danielle! It's so detailed...I bet it took forever! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I want one!!! ;-) This is amazing girl...now I want to see May, June and July! You did an amazing job with this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christie is one lucky lady, cause this ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH! That is so super cute! What a great gift! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle! This is amazing - I am sooooo excited to get it!!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle, this is SO FABULOUS! oh my gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness I know she will LOVE it!! What an awesome gift - so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!!!!! I ADORE THIS! Wow, danielle...this is GORGEOUS. SO much work and detail...I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing, Danielle! Christie is sure to LOOOOVEEE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)