Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Perfectly Red

A couple months ago I spent some time making samples for Stampin' Up!'s Leadership conference in January. I can now share those samples with you! I thought I would pick some of my favorites and post them to my blog over the next week!

One of my absolute favorites of the 3D items I made was this very red triangle box I decorated with the Sale-a-Bration stamp set Botanical Blooms (available Feb. 1st). For details on making a triangle box check out this great tutorial by Beate on SplitCoastStampers. The designer paper is called Delicate Dots and is also available as one of the promotional SAB products. There is also a ribbon bundle - which has my name written all over it. Well, not really but it will be making its way to my home!!!

Here is a side shot - look at that bow?! That is a pretty nice bow for me! :)

I'll be back in a few with a simple card that I made using the same set.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Botanical Blooms (SAB), Sanded background. Paper: Riding Hood Red, Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Delicate Dots designer (SAB). Ink: Riding Hood Red Classic, Chocolate Chip Classic, Mellow Moss Classic, Black StazOn. Other: Antique Brass jumbo eyelets, Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon, half pearls (Pretties kit), scalloped edge punch, dimensionals, paper piercer, mat pack, jumbo oval punch, vintage brads, Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

2 comments:

  1. Super
    I'll try this tuto

    thanks for sharing
    Kiss
    Christine from France

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)