Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pretties Wednesday: Nature's Paint Brush

Two weeks ago Jessica (pinkgirl76) challenged all the Prettie girls to make a card using Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Baja Breeze. This combo reminds me of a nature scene: blue sky, green grass and great big Maple trees (I love trees)! However I did not use a tree on my card instead I used next month's Stamp of the Month Club Sophia: Bunny Hop. She's my new favorite! :)

Ready for more inspiration Prettie Girl style? I thought so! Here are links to the rest of the Prettie Girls where you are sure to find some fabulous samples:
Charmaine Ikach
Jackie Pedro
Jackie Rakoski
Jessica Diedrich
Jessica Rone
Jillian Winters
Jodi Collins
Julie Masse

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Bunny Hop Sophia (February SOTM). Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Baja Breeze, PTI Select White. Ink: Black, Copic Marers, Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger). Other: Avocado Swiss Dots Satin ribbon (PTI), brown brads (Doodlebug), Large Oval punch, Scalloped Rectangle and Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder (CuttleBug), dimensionals and dimensional foam tape, 1/4" circle punch, mat pack, paper piercer, sponge.

10 comments:

  1. So pretty Danielle!! I never would have tried this stamp with these colors but you made it soooo prettie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never used this stamp with this combo either, but this is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow ... this is just too gorgeous I love love love this card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Card is just beautiful. I love the colors you used.
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable Danielle, it has a bit of a vintage feel to it - very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing...I had thought LONG and hard about how I could use her w/ the colors...and you of course, ROCKED it!!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I LOVE this earthy card, Danielle! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty card she reminds me of Dorothy from the W of OZ not sure why LOL but love her
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  9. This adorable! I love the way you tied the ribbon around the corners! Can't wait till this is available!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!! Love how you tied the ribbon on the corners!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)