Thursday, January 29, 2009

Smoochies

This was another card that I made for the Paper Pretties Anniversary Party on Sunday. This time I used the Sealed With a Kiss set that was re-released in rubber. I decided to keep the card simple to showcase the image of the couple about to smooch. Look at that hair - the face may be youthful but the hair tells another story! LOL!

It is difficult to tell in the picture but I did apply stickles to the woman's headband, necklace and belt.

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Sealed with a Kiss. Paper: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, PTI Select White, Urban Prairie designer (Basic Grey). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Chocolate Chip Classic, Copic markers. Other: heart ribbon (Amercan Crafts), Stickles, pink brads (Queen & Co.), diemensionals.

8 comments:

  1. Super cute Danielle! I love the "mature" man - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute stamp and of course card
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab anniversary card, and I love the one below to!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card!! They look so cute together! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)