Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sneak Peek Revealed

Several days ago I teased you with a sneak peek of the newest Paper Pretties SOTM Sophia (for March). Now that the news is out that the new Sophia is a cutie ballerina dancing I can share my card. Yay! I just LOVE this stamp and it has been very difficult keeping my card a secret!

The new sets being released can be seen here on the Paper Clip and you really need to check out this post (another fabulous Ballerina card by Charmaine). For full details on the SOTM Club and how it works click here.

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Ballerina Sophia (March SOTM image). Paper: Creamy Carmel, Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, Georgia Pacific white, Just Dreamy 2 designer (My Mind's Eye). Ink: black, Close to Cocoa Classic, Copic markers. Other: striped ribbon (American Crafts), linen thread, Button Bouquet, large oval punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, designer label puch, Top Note BigZ die, CuttleBug embossing folder, mat pack, paper piercer, brown brads, dimensionals.

6 comments:

  1. HOLY MOLY!!!!!!! Good grief this is UNREAL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The PP party was so fun last night! Your card is amazing! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Danielle!! I love all the texture and layers - so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like I said last night....Thud....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good grief is this awesome!!!!! I love everything about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous... LOVE your coloring. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)