Monday, January 26, 2009

Wanna Stay In?

Maybe have some Chinese?

I really wish that I had a Chinese restaurant within delivery range of my house especially when the weather is unfriendly (or really cold!) But I don't! I guess that is what happens when you live in an itsy bitsy little town! Although there are a couple of pizza places but they just do not cure the craving for Beef with Ginger and Garlic sauce. And I really don't think that would make an appetizing pizza! No, I really don't! There are just some things that should not be combined! :)

Quick notes: I colored the chop sticks from Flirty Fortunes with Copic markers and then inked with VersaMark, coated with Clear embossing powder and heat set (I repeated this a couple times for a nice thick coating). The designer paper is from a new 6" x 6" paper pack from Die Cuts With a View that I just purchased called The Green Pack.

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Flirty Fortunes. Paper: Kraft, Really Rust, Buckaroo Blue, Georgia Pacific White, designer (DCWV). Ink: black, VersaMark, Copic markers. Other: Crystal Clear embossing powder, linen thread, button (Making Memories), scallop edged punch, mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals, Soft Sky striped grosgrain ribbon.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I must have missed this last night! LOVE it!! What a pretty card! :)w

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the patterns you used on this one! Totally awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Danielle! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that DP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that DCWV paper! Wow! Fantastic card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is fabulous! love the details you added and that paper is adorable. great card! keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this card is fantastic. You have enabled me! I signed up for the SOTM club at the Pretties paty on Sunday night! Can't wait to get my Bunny Hop Sophia!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)