Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcome to the Neighborhood

I'm popping in with a quick post tonight. I'm procrastinating a project - it involves using chalks/pastels. Huh?! That and my crafting mojo is in serious need of a caffeine infusion... or something. :)

However I have this card I made a few days ago to share with you. It uses an Anna Wight cling set called Hello Neighbor and lots of coloring with Copic markers. I even airbrushed the sky around the hourse and added Crystal Effects to the windows (can see that better in the closeup).

Later gators... I'm off to stare at my Stampin' Pastels. Maybe they will 'speak' to me. LOL!

All images copyright Whipper Snapper Designs. Stamps: Hello Neighbor Anna Wight Cling set (Whipper Snapper). Paper: Blue Bayou, Basic Black, Mellow Moss, PTI Select White, Urban Prairie designer (Basic Grey). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: black brads (Recollections), Black pen, mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals, Blue Bayou double-stitched ribbon, Crystal Effects.

3 comments:

  1. This card should be sent to the Obama family to welcome them to Washington D.C. (my hometown area)! I love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute Danielle, hope your chalk card is better than mine..YIKESY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is awesome!! I love that dp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)