Saturday, February 28, 2009

Joyful Folding

I have another VSN card to share tonight! This one uses the Joy Fold Technique and new stamps from Stampin' Up!.

Quick notes: I stamped the trees using my Stamp-a-ma-jig and then drew some ground using a black pen and finished by coloring with Copic Markers. I decorated the front flap with some pretty new designer paper and Pacific Point striped ribbon before adhering the stamped panel.

To keep the card closed I used a magnetic snap by Basic Grey. I decorated the bottom flap with more designer paper from the same package and some new Chocolate Chip Corduroy buttons (nicey-nice). To finish the card I added a panel of white cardstock to the inside of the card (mounted on Pacific Point cardstock). I stamped another tree on the panel so that it matches the card front.

That is it for me tonight! I'm off to finish watching an episode of Bones. Love that show!!! :)

Stamps: Trendy Trees. Paper: Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, PTI Select White, Good Morning Sunshine designer. Ink: Kiwi Kiss Classic, Old Olive Classic, Chocolate Chip Classic, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic marker. Other: mat pack, paper piercer, chocolate chip corduroy buttons, Pacific Point striped ribbon, silver brads, dimensionals, magnetic snap (Basic Grey).

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card! This is the first time I've seen the fold done from the top - I really like that. (I like watching Bones too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is gorgeous!!! Love the colors, layout, everything!!! Can't wait to get my trendy trees set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome girlie!! Love how you drew in the grass!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! I love the boldness of the Pacific Point and the muting the Kiwi Kiss adds. I thought I didn't NEED Trendy Trees, but you are changing my mind!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)