Saturday, February 21, 2009

My favorite color!

I've been playing along with some of the VSN challenges taking place on Split Coast Stampers this weekend. This card is for beadfreak22's VSN challenge (FEB09VSNE) to make a monochromatic card. I choose to use blue (one of my favorite colors) and a yummy drink image. Nummers!

Quick notes: For the main image I used a stamp from the Anna Wight cling set Good Times (Whipper Snapper) and colored with Copic markers. I added some Crystal Effects to the glass and used atyou spica pens on the lime slice for a touch of sparkle.


Stamps: Good Times (Whipper Snapper), Itty Bitty Backgrounds. Paper: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Pacific Point, PTI Select White, Good Morning Sunshine designer. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, copic markers, melon atyou Spica pen (Copic), Bashful Blue Classic, Pacific Point Classic. Accessories: mat pack, paper piercer, Crystal Effects, oval punch (used as a mk), silver brads, blue rhinestones (Hero Arts), dimensionals, Spring Rain Satin ribbon (PTI).

8 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle, your card is absolutely gorgeous, fabulous layout and colours, love the detail around the edges. joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv this card...I suddenly feel like sitting on the porch and having a drink just like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle-I really like this card-Have you thought of doing tutorials? You'd be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally cute Danielle....LOVE that paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue is one of my favorite colors too and this card is awesome! Very summery looking making me want a drink ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle.. such great details on your "drinky poo"! I love how you shadowed the glass... THE BLUE ROCKS!! Smiles... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)