Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pretties Wednesday: A Card You Love

Two weeks ago Jillian challenged the Prettie Girls to make a card that you love. I liked this challenge some much I used a bunch of things I love:

1. blue
2. chocolate chip
3. glitter
4. ribbon
5. button
6. rhinestones
7. brads
8. paper piercing
9. Copic markers and
10. the new Ballerina Sophia!

LOL! I put a whole lotta love into this card! Wanna see what the rest of the Prettie girls love? Check out them out at the following blogs:

Charmaine Ikach
Christi Thorsen
Frances Byrne
Jackie Pedro
Jackie Rakoski
Jana Weaver
Jessica Diedrich
Jessica Rone
Jillian Winters
Jodi Collins
Julie Masse

Quick notes: to make Sophia's skirt glittery I applied Crystal Effects over the area after coloring and then dusted with Crystal - fine glitter.

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Ballerina Sophia (March SOTM). Paper: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, PTI Select White, Granola designer (Basic Grey). Ink: black, Copic markers. Other: Crystal fine glitter (Martha Stewart), Crystal Effects, large oval punch, linen thread, Pacific Point striped ribbon, Button Bouquet, vintage brads, adhesive rhinestones (KaiserCraft), dimensionals.

14 comments:

  1. Danielle, Sophia is just gorgeous in BLUE! oh my! I LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly a lovely card!! All the details and elements - anyone would LOVE this card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!!! Lovin all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the blue ballerina and the coloring is stunning! I love the sparkle you added to her tu-tu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors you used and that paper is just too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card...love the colors and the button/ribbon treatment you did! Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Danielle! Your coloring is always so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can never go wrong with this sweet sweet image......beautifully done Danielle!

    Many Blessings,
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I would have to say that I 'LOVE' this card, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh this is GORGEOUS! All of your favorite things! ha ha that was what I was going for too although mine didn't work out LOL. SO prettie Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooooh! I LOVE your card Danielle!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! That ribbon treatment with the button is DIVINE and the colors...GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)