Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Frances!

Hoot! It's a Birthday Blog Hop Prettie Girl style... with a dash of owl-y goodness tossed in for fun! The amazingly talented Frances is celebrating a birthday today (well kind of earlier today...) and the Prettie Girls just had to throw another virtual party! The hop started at Jacque's so if you didn't start from there you might be missing out on some hoots! :) When you reach the end of the hop make sure and leave a little love for Frances wishing her a Happy Birthday!
I just had to make a card using an owl and well since Paper Pretties doesn't have an owl stamp I built one using various Nestabilities and punches. I did use the Rainy Day Sohia set for the sentiment and cloud background. What do you think? Cute?

Now that you've seen my card for Frances take a hop to the next stop: the fabulous Charmaine.

Stamps: Rainy Day Sophia. Paper: Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Kraft, Tangerine Tango, Nana's Nursery - Baby Boy (DCWV). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Whisper White Craft, Brocade Blue classic. Other: Petite Scalloped Circle and Circle Nestabilities, 3/4" circle punch, rhinestones (Martha Stewart), dimensionals and dimensional foam tape, Pacific Point striped ribbon.

11 comments:

  1. oh wow I love your Owl Danielle ... thanks so much for making my birthday special

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute owl Danielle! Great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh is this adorable, Danielle! I LOVE your owl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Danielle, I just love this card! that owl is perfect. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just too cool Danielle!! I LUV it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh another very clever lady - does the talent never end! I love the way you have put this together and it looks such a cheeky owl!
    Hugs
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning! Fun color mix and the 3-D elements with the owl are so cool girly! Perfect all the way around... Smiles! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)