Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hello, Hello and Hello

At last week's Paper Pretties release party Charmaine issued a challenge to make a set of 3"x 3" mini cards. For mine I used the all new Hola Chica April SOTMC stamp and yet more of the Good Morning Sunshine designer paper... can you tell I love this paper? :)

Quick notes: I stamped Sophia in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic markers (I tend to use E00 and E02 for skin tones). I then cut her out and layered on Old Olive cardstock.

The next layer is another piece of Old Olive cardstock covered with two different pieces of designer paper. On the left side I added two 1/4" circles of Pacific Point cardstock through which I added a brad. The sentiment was stamped on River Rock cardstock and a green button was sewed over the right side of it. To finish a piece of Old Olive polytwill was added and the card was assembled with dimensionals.

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Hola Chica (April SOTM). Paper: Apricot Appeal textured, Old Olive, Pacific Point, River Rock, PTI Select White, Good Morning Sunshine designer. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: button (Making Memories), linen thread, Old Olive Polytwill ribbon, vintage brads, dimensionals, 1/4" circle punch.

5 comments:

  1. These are soooo cute! Btw, I used your quick box template the other day for a project, it was so easy! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute love those colors
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)