Friday, March 6, 2009

Hello There!

It's officially the weekend! Which I am so happy to see since it has been a long busy week... very long... very busy! :) But the weekend is here which means I have some free time to stamp, go to the movies and relax! Yay! And of course share a card or two!

This one uses the new SU! set Cheap Talk and more of my favorite new designer paper: Good Morning Sunshine. Although I must admit this card is a bit busy... I think I should have used a different pattern of paper. :) Ah well... still cute, right?

I also decorated the inside of the card. I don't do this very often but it is a nice touch especially with this darker card base.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Cheap Talk. Paper: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, PTI Select White, Good Morning Sunshine designer. Ink: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip. Other: Eyelet Border bunch, mat pack, paper piercer, Bashful Blue Taffeta ribbon, Chocolate Chip Corduroy buttons, silver brads, dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards!!! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Danielle! I love that sparkly wing on the little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! I keep wavering on getting this stamp set. Love the little birdie.

    Ps- Love your easter header!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)