Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's a Birthday Blog Hop

It's a Birthday Blog Hop Prettie Girl style! The fabulous Julie is turning a year older today and to celebrate the Prettie Girls are throwing a virtual birthday party! Cake, balloons, drinks and cards galore to celebrate! :) The hop started at Jodi's blog so if you didn't start from there you might be missing out on some of the fun! :) When you reach the end of the hop make sure and leave a little love for Julie wishing her a Happy Birthday!

I thought some yummy fruit with a delicious dip would be perfect for the party. Every birthday party has to have a pretend healthy dish just so you can say you ate something good for you (in between big slices of cake)! :)

*** The picture is from Taste of Home for a yummy California Fresh Fruit Dip.

I loved the colors of the fruit platter so I used those as the inspiration for my birthday card!

And on that note... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE! Hope you have an absolutely fabulous day!

The next stop on the birthday blog hop is Frances.

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Hola Chica (April SOTMC), Bug and Fishes (the sentiment). Paper: PTI Select White, Tangerine Tango, Melon Berry (PTI), Flower Patch designer (Making Memories). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: Melon Berry Swiss Dots Satin ribbon, scallop oval punch, rhinestones (KaiserCrafts), mat pack, paper piercer, dimensonals.

13 comments:

  1. the card is so cute and love the fruit going hopping now LOL
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness -GORGEOUS card!!! All or me??!! I love those colors! THank you so much Danielle!! You girls sure made me feel special today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Danielle! Jules will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE every bit of this Danielle!!! This is fabulouso!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Yummy!!!! That card AND that fruit!!! Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, Danielle and that fruit looks so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is my favorite "Hola Chica" card! The neutral background makes her look great!
    (I'd love some of that scrumptious looking dip, too)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fruit, and it goes perfectly with Sophia's hat! Great job, I could use some sensable food at a party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, danielle! LOVE it! Now I'm hungry, darn it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm hungry just looking at the fruit!! Thanks girly... :) Such an AWESOME card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's ready to party...with some yummy dip!! Great card, and now I have a fruit craving!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)