Monday, March 23, 2009

My castle needs a new computer!

Where oh where have I been? Oh yeah... setting up a new computer... sigh. I actually bought a new computer and got it on Wednesday... and then my old one died on Friday before I set up the new one. I think it was jealous! Wahhhh.

Needless to say I've been rushing to install everything on the new 'puter instead of crafting (grouch grouch grouch). However I have this card I made a while ago so I'll share it! :)

Stamps: Good Knight (MFT Stamps). Paper: Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, PTI Select White, Good Morning Sunshine designer. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, red and lemon atyou spica pens. Other: brads (Basic Grey), Petitte scalloped and circle Nesties, Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla satin ribbon, mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new computer but that totally stinks about your old one. LOVE this card!! Hope you get your computer the way you want it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)