Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pretties Thursday: Sketchin' up Some Sunshine!

This week's Pretties challenge is to make a card using the provided sketch. Woot! I do so love a sketch challenge! How about you?!

How to Enter:
make your card using the provided sketch and any Paper Pretties stamp set(s). Upload the card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges category and use keyword PWC44.

Deadline: midnight on Wednesday, March 25th.

Prize*: $5.00 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique.

The winner will be randomly selected from among the qualifying entrants and announced after the contest has ended.

For my card I used one of the cute Wade E. Bug stamps that was released a while back. He just looks so happy and ready for warm summer weather! :) I also used not one but four of the small corduroy brads from SU!. Four... eek... I think I'm in shock! LOL!

I also applied a bit of Crystal Effects to Wade's swimming googles and flippers.

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Bugs & Fishes. Paper: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, PTI Select White, Good Morning Sunshine designer. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: mat pack, paper piercer, Pacific Point and Kiwi Kiss Corduroy brads, Crystal Effects, dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)