Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pretties Wednesday: Cocoa and a Bunny

Two weeks ago Jackie P. challenged the Prettie Girls to make a card using the delicious color combo of Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Kraft. Woot! Some of my favorite colors!

Since it seems like everyone is falling ill around me lately I thought I would pull out my Bunny Slippers Sophia and make a Get Well card. Sadly I'm sure I will be able to use this card soon with so many bugs going around. Luckily I've managed to avoid the worst of them so far this year (crossing my fingers and knocking on wood). Now last year... well... I caught them all! I began to feel like one giant walking germ! :) If you are sick right now... I sympathize with you and hope you feel better soon!

To see more chocolate-y (and hopefully more cheerful) cards check out the blogs of the rest of the Design Team:

Charmaine Ikach
Christi Thorsen
Frances Byrne
Jackie Pedro
Jackie Rakoski
Jana Weaver
Jessica Diedrich
Jessica Rone
Jodi Collins
Julie Masse

Just a note or two: I added a bit of sparkle to the bunny noses with a Copic Spica pen. Just a touch! :) I also added some glitter to the dots on Sophia's robe!

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Bunny Slippers Sophia. Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, PTI Select White, Parisian Specialty designer. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Copic Atyou Spica pen, Chocolate Chip Classic. Other: Fleur de lis border punch (EK Success), vintage brads, mat pack, paper piercer, Baja Breeze striped ribbon, dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

12 comments:

  1. I totally LOVE this Danielle!!! Awesome layout and I LOVE that Fluer De Lis Punch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, Danielle, could this be any cuter??? You are the queen of coloring....Sophia looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO adorable! Love your border punch and the distressing of the colors. You rocked this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That border punch is fantastic!! I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, Danielle! and I'm very glad that you don't need to send this card to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous Danielle! Love that punch - so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Danielle! You got anything else to show me ;0)?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ever SO CUTE! I'm so far staying healthy myself this winter... :) LOVE the border on your card and the ribbon is a "WOW! Smiles... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Danielle...and the extra sparkle adds just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)