Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ready for Spring

Are you ready for Spring? For trees budding and flowers blooming? I am! With the frigid chill in the air today it seems like it will be forever before the season changes. However I did bring a bit of Spring into my day by making this card using the new Trendy Trees stamp set. I paired it with a quick and clean layout and some delightfully textured designer paper. Now if only my trees looked like that right now! :)

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Trendy Trees. Paper: PTI Select White, Chocolate Chip, Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer. Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic, Old Olive Classic, Baja Breeze Classic. Other: Certainly Celery Twill (from Sale-a-Bration mini), Button Latte designer button, linen thread, 5/16" Chocolate Chip brad, dimensionals.

3 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)