Sunday, March 15, 2009

Splitcoast Cares: Victorian Bushfire Appeal

Have you heard about the Non-Raffle that Splitcoast is holding to benefit the Victorian Bushfire Appeal 2009 through the Australian Red Cross? No? Well, Splitcoast is having a non-raffle to raise funds for the cause. To help, many individuals and companies have donated hand-made items as well as stamping goodies to be used as prizes. Oh yeah... there is some sweet stuff in that prize gallery! :)

I'm doing my little part by filling a box with some fun stuff that a lucky someone could win as one of the prizes! I've donated this Love Wall Hanging that I made a month or so ago as well as some new unused Stampin' Up! items and a spool of PTI ribbon. So if you saw the wall hanging and thought... I'd like that! Well, now is your chance. Just visit Splitcoast at this link and make a donation to the cause! You have until the 25th of March to donate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)