Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pretties Wednesday: Book Style

Two weeks ago Christi challenged the Prettie Girls to make a bookmark! Sweet! I love reading so this was a fun challenge! Also, there is nothing like cuddling under a comfy blanket and reading a good when you aren't feeling well... so I took my bookmark that direction.

Check out what the rest of the Design Team have created:
Charmaine Ikach
Christi Thorsen
Frances Byrne
Jackie Pedro
Jackie Rakoski
Jana Weaver
Jessica Diedrich
Jodi Collins
Julie Masse

My bookmark is 2.5" wide by 4" tall. I added a Basic Grey magnet to the inside so the bookmark. Hmmm... now I just need a new book to go with the bookmark. :)

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Bunny Slippers Sophia. Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, PTI Select White, Good Morning Sunshine designer. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: magnet and brads (Basic Grey), Petitte Scalloped Circle and Circle Nestabilities, Pink Pirouette striped ribbon, Dotted Wave punch (EK Success), dimensionals.

9 comments:

  1. Perfect!! What a great bookmark! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Danielle! Don't ya just LOVE those magnetic bookmarks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute! I know when I look like that currling up with a good book is all I want to do. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling, Danielle! I LOVE the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally adorable, what a great idea to use the magnet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the magnet idea!!! and of course you do an amazing job coloring. I just got my Ballet Sophia and need to experiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How flippin FABULOUS is this! You are SO clever and a ROCK star too! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)