Monday, April 20, 2009

Ahhh... I forgot!

Another card I made over the weekend. This one uses a really cute stamp I purchased from Whipper Snapper Designs. For the inside of the card I used a belated birthday stamp from SU!. Seemed appropriate and I can always use belated birthday cards since I always seem to be behind in mailing out cards! :) Hopefully I'm not the only one!

All images copyright Whipper Snapper. Stamps: Ahh Nuts!. Paper: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, PTI Select White, Granola 6"x6" designer pad (Basic Grey). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: 5/16" jumbo brads, brown gingham ribbon (May Arts), mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals.

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, a good one for males as well (who are always tricky to make cards for). What exactly are Copic Markers and how do you use them? They seem to give the effect of strong rich colour.

    Tanja South Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle...this is SO FUNNY!!!! LOVE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle, I love this! What a cute little stamp and a fun belated birthday card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)