Monday, April 6, 2009

Birthday Chicken

I've had this cute Whipper Snapper stamp for a while and had yet to touch ink to it. Poor lil' chicken was feeling neglected so I applied a bit of ink added some color and finished with a touch of glitter. Woot! Oh happy chicken! :)

All images copyright Whipper Snapper. Stamps: Birthday Cake Chicken, 29 Again Anna Wight Cling set. Paper: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, PTI Select White, Itty Bitty Dot designer (PTI). Ink: Creamy Caramel Classic, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Clear, Orange and Yellow AtYou Spica pens (Copic). Other: button (Making Memories), Linen Thread, River Rock double-stitched ribbon, Scalloped Scallop Edge punch (EK Sucess), dimensionals, mat pack, paper piercer.

Notes: Just a touch of glitter was added to the cake after coloring with Copic markers.

4 comments:

  1. I'm always a sucker for one of Anna's chickens, but THIS is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her chickens...the stamps and the real ones. :) Although I don't own any...why is that? I'll have to make a run to the store! LOL! Great card! Love the colors!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Danielle! I SO need to get me some WS stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is amazing!! I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)