Sunday, April 5, 2009

Good Times Great

I made this card for a Great Swap Girls exchange. I love that pretty butterfly from the new Great Friends stamp set. So sweet and the sentiment is perfect.

Hope you are having a great weekend! I'm heading out soon to do some shopping. :)

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Great Friends, Friendly Words jumbo wheel. Paper: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Parisian Specialty designer. Ink: Regal Rose Classic, Kiwi Kiss Classic, Black StazOn. Other: silver brads, mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals, Very Vanilla Taffeta ribbon.

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your card, Danielle! So glad I was able to swap with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Danielle! Have fun shopping!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Danielle! Very elegant! TFS

    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)