Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Day Bunny

I spent yesterday afternoon and evening with a couple of friends stamping away the day! Yay! I had oodles of fun and actually made some cards. Double Yay!
This is the first of the cards that I created - using a set called Animal Crackers that I bought not too long ago but hadn't used at all. I stamped the cute little bunny in Memento Tuxedo Black on PTI Select white cardstock and colored with Copic markers (didn't need a ton of coloring though!).
Now I need to run and do some chores... all the ones I didn't do yesterday 'cause I was stampin' instead! :)

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Animal Quackers. Paper: Soft Sky, Bravo Burgundy, PTI Select White, Periphery designer (Basic Grey), Heartstrings designer (My Mind's Eye). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: button (PTI), linen thread, mat pack, paper piercer, pink embroidered ribbon (May Arts), 5/16" jumbo brads, dimensionals.

2 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)