Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pretties Thursday Challenge: Number 50!

Wow! I can't believe this is the 50th Pretties Weekly Challenge! The weeks sure have passed quickly. To celebrate I had to select another sketch challenge (my favorite)!

How to Enter the challenge: make a project using the provided sketch and any Paper Pretties stamp set(s). Upload the card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges category and use keyword PWC50.

Deadline: midnight on Wednesday, May 6th.

Prize*: $5.00 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique.
For my sample I decided to use the soon to be released Canadian Girl Sophia! Isn't she fabulous? Woot - now I have a Sophia I can use when sending cards to my neighbors up North! I grew up in Sault Ste. Marie, MI and used to live only a block away from the St. Mary's River... needless to say I could take a very short walk and see Canada! :)
Hope to see you all at the release party tomorrow night and I can't wait to see your takes on this sketch challenge! :)
Recipe:
Stamps: Canadian Girl (Paper Pretties).
Papaer: Kraft and Certainly Celery (SU!), Pure Poppy and Select White (PTI), Ladybug Paper Potpourri (Doodlebug Design Inc.).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic marker.
Other: mat pack, paper piercer, large oval punch, scalloped oval punch, dimensionals, linen thread, green embroidered ribbon (May Arts), Button Bouquet buttons.

5 comments:

  1. I am a neighbour to the North..........northeast to be exact.......LoL. I was just saying yesterday,that I must start my invites for July 1st! I WANT THAT stamp set............LOL. I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic and I cannot believe we're already to 50!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle, this is adorable! I'll for sure be getting this cutie!! Great looking sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous sketch and gorgeous card, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors and the stamp. I'm glad to back up north where you get fireworks twice in one week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)