Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pretties Thursday: Spring Cleanup!

After last week's Prettie Challenge of paper weaving I thought I would take it easy on you this week and issue a sketch challenge! :)

How to Enter the challenge: make a project that uses the provided sketch and any Paper Pretties stamp set(s). Upload the card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges category and use keyword PWC48.

Deadline: midnight on Wednesday, April 22nd.
Prize*: $5.00 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique.

The winner will be randomly selected from among the qualifying entrants and announced after the contest has ended.
Hmmm... apparently I should print off my own sketch after making it because I did deviate just a bit from it when making my card. Not very much though! :)
For my card I used Falling For You Sophia. She is doing a bit of Spring yard cleanup - raking all those leaves that were missed last fall! Oh what fun! ;)
Quick notes: Sophia was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Ink and then die cut with a cirlce Nestie. While the die was still in place I airbrushed blue ink around the edges of the circle. I then finished by coloring the image with Copic markers. The sentiment is from the SU! Chit Chat rubons set.
All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Falling For You Sophia. Paper: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, So Saffron, PTI Select white, Good Morning Sunshine designer. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: Chit Chat rubons, small oval punch, Petitie Scalloped Circle and Circle Nestabilities, Ric Rac Velvet ribbon (May Arts), brads (Basic Grey), dimensionals.
** Edited: Corrected the contest deadline!

4 comments:

  1. Danielle, did you mean to say the deadline is Wednesday April 22nd????

    Super cute card, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)