Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pretties Thursday: Unlocking the Crafty Treasure Chest

For this week's Prettie Challenge I'm challenging you to break into your crafting treasure chest and
use an item or two that you have been hoarding! Yuppers... it is time to use that cool embellishment that you have been drooling over but have been saving for a special day! :)
How to Enter the challenge: make a project using an item you have been hoarding and any Paper Pretties stamp set(s). Upload the card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges category and use keyword PWC49.
Deadline: midnight on Wednesday, April 29th.

Prize*: $5.00 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique.
The winner will be randomly selected from among the qualifying entrants and announced after the contest has ended.
For my card I used a couple of Button Latte buttons. I've been hoarding them like crazy especially the flower ones! Every once in a while I would dig through the little container of buttons thinking I might use one... but nope I would set them aside thinking I needed to wait for the perfect card. Hah... tonight I used not one but two! :)
Can't wait to see what you've been hoarding and the perfect creation you make with it!
All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Make a Splash Sophia (May SOTMC image). Paper: Creamy Caramel, Night of Navy, PTI Select White, Good Morning Sunshine designer. Ink: black, Copic markers. Other: Button Latte designer buttons, sheer striped ribbon (May Arts), linen thread, mat pack, paper piercer, large oval punch, dimensionals.

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)