Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pretties Wednesday: On the Petite Side


Two weeks ago Frances challenged the Prettie Girls to make an Artist Trading Card! I love these little cards... they are perfect for using up a bunch of little scraps! :)

For my card I used Hola Chica. Umm... last month's SOTMC image that I was supposed to put away until next month when she is released to the public. But I oopsied and used her by mistake for today's challenge. Oops.

Want to see more minature creations? Check out what the rest of the design team has created:

Charmaine Ikach
Frances Byrne
Jackie Pedro
Jackie Rakoski
Jana Weaver
Jessica Diedrich
Jodi Collins
Julie Masse

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Hola Chica Sophia. Paper: Buckaroo Blue, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Basic Black, PTI Select White, Urban Prarie designer (Basic Grey). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: Petite Scalloped Circle and Circle Nestabilities, Certainly Celery polytwill ribbon, black brads (Recollections), small oval punch dimensionals.

P.S. Don't forget about the Paper Pretties Release party tonight! It will be a blast with a lot of fun challenges! :)

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Danielle! LOVE your ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is such a fun ATC ... love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Danielle! Lots of great colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, just found your blog. Love the name of it. Your cards are fantastic. Will be back for more.

    Have a happy stamping day and Happy April Fool's Day!

    Trish in Wisconsin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Carmen Miranda...this is who she reminds me of! When I was a little girl and wore too much makeup, my grandpa used to say I looked like Carmen Miranda! LOL! Glad you posted it early! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)