Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pretties Wednesday: You're Tee-rific

So I had a momentary lapse of brain power last night and forgot which day of the week it was... thus my very late Pretties Wednesday card. :)

Two weeks ago the fabulous Jules issued a sketch challenge. I do like a sketch challenge so this was perfect! I decided to use one of the newly released sets: Right on Par. I paper pieced the pants and colored the rest of the image with Copic markers. That dere is one handsome lookin' Luke! :)

Ready to see more fabulous cards made with Jules' sketch? Here you go:

I'm now off to do my *Wednesday* chores and a few of my *Tuesday* chores! :)

All images copyright Paper Pretties. Stamps: Right on Par. Paper: River Rock, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, PTI Select White, Kraft patterned designer. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: brads (Basic Grey), small oval punch, So Saffron poly-twill ribbon, scalloped edge punch, dimensionals.

6 comments:

  1. Great card Danielle! I love your take on the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his paper pieced pants, Danielle! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card...his pants rock!! :-) nice job with the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! I love the paper piercing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)