Monday, April 27, 2009

So Very Excited!

Did you see THIS POST on The Paper Clip?! Yay! I am so very very excited about this new opportunity and to finally be able to share the news with you! Hmmm... still not sure what I'm talking about and you haven't visited The Paper Clip? Okay, I'll spill! I am now illustrating stamps for Paper Pretties!!!! Yes - it is true!

The new stamps will be released under a new line called Fat Cat Stamps and the first set will be released May 1st! Woot! Are you excited to see my first set? I'd love to show it to you today but you will have to wait just a little longer. On the 1st we are kicking the day off with a Fat Cat Blog Hop beginning at Christie's blog: Little Pink Flowers showcasing my new set. Woot! Can't wait to see what you think!

P.S. I am so not photogenic but that was the best of the photos I had available! LOL!

*Edited: Fixed a couple typos and clarified a bit... I was just so excited to share that I didn't proofread! :)

11 comments:

  1. I love your blog and I can't wait to see your line of stamps. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Congrats, how fun and exciting! Good thing May 1 isn't too far away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Congratulations - I love your work and I am sure I will love your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I love your blog, so I'm very excited to see your new stamp line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you should be excited - I know I am, and I can't wait to see your stamps. Roll on 1st May....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Danielle! Can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HUGE congrats girl...can't wait to see what you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for you, Danielle! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Danielle!! I am SO excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the wonderful news, Danielle! I can't wait to get my hands on those sets!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)